Thursday, July 10, 2014

So You Want To Write a Book Part XI

My book Remember Me? has been released for a week on Amazon. Amazon has a rating system that doesn't quite expain how their ratings equate to sales. I have found if you watch the ratings you will make yourself exceedingly crazy. Up down up down up down. Well no one said it would be easy. I am happy and gracious for the lovely reviews posted by a few readers and the fact that I was able to entertain them for a few hours with a plot that rattled around in my head until it finally found its way to paper....or rather hard drive. I have been told the best thing an author can do is write another book. So I did. Jain and Marcus' story is going through the second round of the editing process and now I am back to the 3rd installment starring Tim and Emma as well as the possibly 4 and 5 saying don't forget about us.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Hope to hear from you. Comments

2 comments:

  1. And I bet you are already planning book number four while writing book number three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a few pages typed up for book four.

    ReplyDelete