Friday, February 10, 2017

Holy Cow it's 2017

Wow!

This morning I woke to a text with a link I was told I just had to read. So you know  I read it and was fired up too early in the morning, I hadn't even my first cup of coffee. This link snowballed and next thing I knew I wanted to comment on a blog written in reaction to this link, Gianna Simone. Without naming names he or she offended many people.

After a half hour of difficulty, first having to log into my own blog  hahahahahaha and figuring out user names and passwords I was finally able to respond to her post. Sadly, I haven't posted anything in almost three years.

This is me posting. Many people have asked when the next book is coming out. I don't have a date...yet, but I am working on it #getthisbookdone2017 while stomping down on the other characters fighting for page space.

Yes I am still here. Yes I am writing. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in book three. I promise it is coming.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment